Sunday, August 22

Blog park

I just finished This Book Is Overdue!: How Librarians and Cybrarians Can Save Us All, by Marilyn Johnson. I chose it because I read Free For All: Oddballs, Geeks, and Gangstas in the Public Library, by Don Borchet, last year, enjoying the behind-the-scenes look at a local library, and wishing I could join the librarian ranks... the fun parts, at least!

While I rolled my eyes at Johnson's liberal leanings in her book, it was nonetheless an interesting layman's perspective of "library 2.0," and all that libraries offer beyond the casual use I personally enjoy. I'm enthused enough to look further into some of her web-based references, which I'll park here for my easy access:

Libraries

Library-related blogs (in no particular order)

Other links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci!