Wednesday, March 2

You've circled it on your calendar, haven't you?


My birthday is just around the corner. Have you ordered my terribly expensive birthday present yet? Don't worry - you can nearly always hire "white glove" service to get it couriered to me on time.

I'm already feeling the love. I've received dear and personal [automated] emails inviting me to collect my free Crown Bar tee-shirt [with purchase of entree] and 15% discount at Maximilien's.

I'm particularly looking forward to my free coffee at Starbucks. I'd love to take advantage of my free birthday admission to Olympus Spa, but I've been so busy recently that I doubt my ability to find time for it. Maybe the minions can take over for the day...

1 comment:

  1. I'm pulling the kids out of school; I need more hands and bodies for the elaborate to do I have planned for your birthday. Even though it's ash Wednesday, I'm still planning to make Mardi Gras look boring.

    ReplyDelete

Merci!