Saturday, October 22

Reposting: Private-sector jobs, not taxes, are the key to state budget solution

Sure, I know: political repostings are a sure-fire way to have readers stop following me. Nevertheless, I found I agree with this article:
...The state needs to get the weight of big government off the backs of employers and working families. We need to unleash the power of the private sector to create jobs and get Washington working again. A healthy economy will enhance the prosperity of working people and generate more revenue for state and local government. This is a vastly better approach than trying to raise taxes on people when they can least afford it...
 And I appreciate that Rep. DeBolt offers four actionable items to accomplish this. Read the full article (don't worry - it's short):
http://houserepublicans.wa.gov/news/jobs-economy/debolt-says-jobs-not-taxes-are-key-to-budget-solution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci!