Friday, March 20

Auction Setup - Day 4

Lunch: Yikes! I ate so fast that I don't recall what it was! (I'm sure it was delish.)
Waters consumed: 2
Coffees consumed: 0 (yikes!)
Corals created: 2 tall ones, and strung with lights

Friday, our last full day of auction setup, was another adrenalizing day. I glued yet more anemones and twisted more coral reefs. The day's big puzzle was stringing lights over a bar section that had already been fully set with glassware.

Contrary to popular belief, that glass (not pictured) was already broken and on the floor when I got there! ;)

Here are some photos from nearly-finally-almost-done.


3 comments:

  1. That looks *fantastic* Love those fishes. Go have a coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing! Wow! That's a lot of work. This is why I send my children to public school; our fundraisers are never quite so involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of work, but it was a TON of fun, and well worth the efforts! (And would you believe it - people actually *asked* to *buy* the decorations post-event!)

    ReplyDelete

Merci!