Wednesday, March 18

Auction Setup - Day 2

Lunch: Lobster Bisque
Waters consumed: 2
Coffees consumed: 1
Corals created: ~10, plus the beginning of one GIANT coral

The reef looks lovely as the decorations take their intended shapes. I continue to be proud of my work, including the paper-mache blowfish, bespeckled with aqua toothpicks stuck through the "skin" and adhered with glue.

Volunteers have been heavenly. All who enter the dome are happy to jump into any activity. One group from rummage spent the bulk of the day fashioning paper into sea anenomes. Others spent hours coloring tin fish. My group deserves some kind of "super manipulation" award for all the time spent twisting butcher paper into growing coral!

No pics today, sorry. I whipped out the door without my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci!