Monday, March 2

Things that make me drool

Caution: Not necessarily a wish list!

U-Line Tape Dispenser

Just look at this beauty. All sorts of crafting and everyday-use possibilities for stickers, labels, seals, packaging tape, scotch tape, duct tape, and so much more...

Of course, I've always been a sucker for office supplies.

Amazon Kindle 2

It weighs less than a pound, you can buy books wireless, the screen looks like printed paper, and it stores a veritable library!

Granted, I'm less likely to purchase new books, and more likely to avail myself of freely-distributed literature whose copyrights have expired. Well, except maybe a WSJ subscription. I have to admit I'm getting addicted to that publication.

Saturn Sky

Yeah, so I've heard it didn't get the best reviews. That doesn't change the fact that my head turns (whiplash!) each time one passes me by. Don't get me wrong - I completely enjoy the comfort and practicality of my stationwagon. But even Sensible Kari longs to be a road vixen at times.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

As we are fond of saying in our family, "Awwww, look adda widdle woobie woobie woobie!"

This breed has the most charming expression and all I've come across (well, a total of two) have had a delightful demeanor.

Paris

Paris, je t'aime.

3 comments:

  1. If only the Kindle would come to Canada. I've read several books on my iPhone (!) I kind of like not having the book lying around after I've finished it...unless it's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't this a wish list? I could almost adopt this post. And, yeah, I'm drooling over the kindle 2 too. Especially the idea that I could get a new book to read whenever I wanted to. It could be midnight and I could get a book. How fabulous is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to read PDFs on my smartphone, but it's a bear. The resizing has been very difficult and I have to scroll and search for where I left off, which is particularly frustrating if the phone simply went into lock mode because I hadn't toggled something recently enough.

    ReplyDelete

Merci!